
Like a dream you can't explain,love can chase a beating of your heart
like the sunshining in the rain,love can make your whole world fall apart
all i wanted now
I just wanna spend my life with you
time will show me how
suddenly everything has turned me inside out
suddenly love is the thing that I can't live without
you are my dream my love my life
I just wanna spend my life with you
you are the one that makes me smile
I just wanna spend my life with you
God I love somehow...
I just wanna spend my life with you...
What have you done to me?
is this how its meant to be..??
can't control this feeling in my heart,
I can see better days glowing inside your eyes,
and I know you feel it in your heart..
Love is a crazy thing
its like when you wanna sing,
and the words are deep inside your soul
when somebody comes along,together you sing a song,
you just let the music take control..
and i wanted now.
i just wanna spend my life with you.......
1 comment:
"you are my dream my love my life
I just wanna spend my life with you
you are the one that makes me smile
I just wanna spend my life with you"
Very true, wen u knw tht u love sumone u want 2 spend ur entire lyf wth him.
Post a Comment